Hybrid Metamorphosis is rewriting the story of negative self confidence, create positive overall thoughts of body image and build an understanding of what health is for the next generation.
We are all witnessing how the pressures of societal standards are becoming detrimental to the health of our youth today.
These adolescent years are the foundation for the way that we see ourselves and the life that we build as a result... Now we mix in social media on top of it.
Social media is creating unrealistic, unhealthy, and unattainable perspectives of what a teen female should look and act like and these adolescents are having to combat false narratives that are created as a result.
It is Hybrid's mission to provide valuable mentorship to provide resources and support to foster positive growth in these young ladies.
Hybrid Metamorphosis Program
def: " the process of transformation from an immature form to an adult form in two or more distinct stages"
Build Self Confidence
We will be building self confidence through encouragement and providing an uplifting environment of supportive peers and coaches with weekly workshops and growth activities.
Build Positive Self Image
Helping these young women understand their self worth comes through progress and not perfection.
Create Positive Food Relationship
We will facilitate education about what foods are needed for sustainability and how various types of food can impact the mind and body.
Who is Hybrid Metamorphosis Program for?
Our main focus is to help Teenage girls (13-18) who are struggling with her self confidence, body image, relationship with food and/or overall health.
Who do you know that has a daughter that is going through something like this?
How Long is Program?
In order to create substantial and sustainable changes and knowledge, our Metamorphosis program is 8 Weeks long.
Your Hybrid Coaches
Sarah Galbreth -CPT/CNC
Sarah Galbreth is a Certified Personal trainer, nutrition coach, and mom of 3 girls, with a background in teaching middle and high school English. After going through her own journey with an eating disorder and poor relationship with food, Sarah has a heart for helping young girls take a different road.
Lacey Byrd CPT, CNS, CES , SFS, PES, CNC, FMS
Lacey Is the co-founder and head coach at Hybrid Athlete Training and has trained 1000's of women in her 10 years in the fitness industry. She has a deep understanding of the human body, nutrition, psychology and the needs women have and she is passionate about making a difference through education.
Throughout the course of 8 weeks they will learn and develop tools that they will take with them for the rest of their life:
- Their body, how it works, how to take pride in it and how to take care of it on a daily basis.
- Mobility and functional training to build and maintain a strong, healthy body
- Macronutrients, micronutrients, and the elements of a healthy, balanced, complete diet
- Grocery shopping and reading nutrition labels
- Cooking their favorite meals with healthy ingredients
- Monthly hormone cycle and how to work with it rather than fighting against it
- Vision casting and goal setting for their future
- Journaling and processing stress and emotions in a productive way
- Morning and evening routines to set them up for success
- Education on long term effects of daily choices
- Understanding the importance of all food groups
- Developing a healthy relationship with exercise and nutrition
We have group meetings 1 time per week and daily homework to implement throughout the week as well as full access to the rest of the group and the coaches any time.